Most of our custom work requires you to send your slide, frame or complete firearm to us. Please follow these directions when sending in your parts:
1. ENSURE ALL FIREARMS ARE COMPLETELY UNLOADED.
2. CHECK #1 AGAIN! Believe it or not, we have received loaded firearms. Don't be that person.
3. Please include a copy of your invoice or order number with your shipment. (All slides look alike and this helps us keep track of your order.)
4. If sending a SLIDE ONLY, you can ship via any common carrier. We find the USPS Small Flat Rate Box to be the most economical, but UPS or FedEx works, too. Pad your slide well and use plenty of tape on the box! We have seen improperly padded slides tear through improperly taped boxes in the past.
PLEASE NOTE: SLIDES ARE FRAGILE! The back corners and front recoil lug are especially vulnerable areas of the slide. It is CRITICAL to package your slide well for shipping to prevent damage during transit. We recommend wrapping your slide in several layers of Polyethylene foam (or mulitple layers of bubble wrap), taking special care to protect the ends of the slide.
DO NOT SIMPLY PUT YOUR SLIDE IN A BOX OR PADDED ENVELOPE.
5. If sending a HANDGUN FRAME/RECEIVER or COMPLETE HANDGUN, you must ship UPS or FedEX. It is ILLEGAL for non-FFLs to ship handguns via USPS. Long guns and rifle receivers may be shipped with any carrier.
6. If you are shipping a frame or complete firearm. Please include a copy of your Driver's License or other ID/LTC/CHL/CWP/etc so we can log in your firearm.
7. For custom slide work you may send the complete slide, or strip it yourself. We do not charge for disassembly or reassembly. Additionally, all parts purchased from us, or sent in with the slide, will be installed free of charge. We prefer slides to be sent complete with all internals so we can perform a function check on all components after reassembly prior to returning them to you.
8. You may, at your discretion, ship your items 'signature required', but it is not required.
9. All parts sent in for custom work will be returned to the shipping address provided at the time of order. Please double check this address for accuracy.Send all parts to the following address:Maple Leaf FAs, LLC13526 County Rd 8Celina, TX 75009
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states or municipalities. You are responsible for knowing the laws in your area. Do not ask us to ship items that are illegal in your area. If your order contains items that are illegal in your area, we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund you minus a 10% restocking fee. We only ship to USA addresses.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
EFFECTIVE 4/21/18: All orders for ready to ship products must have matching billing and shipping addresses. Any customer wishing to have an order shipped to a different address other than their billing address should contact us for prior approval. If you will be sending parts in for customization we can return them wherever you need.
All FIREARMS purchased from us must be shipped to a FFL. Any FIREARMS shipped to us for custom work may be returned directly to the owner where allowed by law. If you require a copy of our FFL/SOT please contact us.