Please read these instructions and follow them in their entirety when shipping in your parts:
1. ENSURE ALL FIREARMS ARE COMPLETELY UNLOADED.
2. CHECK #1 AGAIN! Believe it or not, we have received loaded firearms. Don't be that person.
3. Please write your order number on the outside of the box or include a copy of your order confirmation email.
4. You may send your complete slide, or strip it yourself. We do not charge for disassembly or reassembly. Additionally, all parts purchased from us, or sent in with the slide, will be installed free of charge. Please remove the barrel and recoil spring assembly prior to sending in your slide. All other internals and your existing iron sights can stay in/on the slide.
5. If you are getting an optic cut, we recommend sending the optic with the slide to ensure proper fitment. We will mount the optic and torque the mounting screws to spec prior to returning your slide. We do not offer sight in services, so you will still need to confirm proper zero of your optic at the range.
Please do not send your optic in its original packaging. Package the optic securely in bubble wrap or other protective wrapping, but do not send the original box/case. Be sure to include the battery, sealing plate and screws with the optic where applicable.
Effective for all orders #10828 and over: Original packaging sent in with your order will not be returned to you, as it does not fit in our custom return shipping boxes. If you require your original optic packaging to be returned to you, you will be responsible for separate return shipping costs.
Please note: If you purchase the optic from us, you will receive the original optic box when we return your slide.
6. Pad your slide well and use plenty of tape on the box! We have seen improperly padded slides tear through boxes in the past.
SLIDES ARE FRAGILE! The back corners and front recoil lug are especially vulnerable areas of the slide. It is critical to package your slide well for shipping to prevent damage during transit. We recommend wrapping your slide in several layers of polyethylene foam (or multiple layers of bubble wrap), taking special care to protect the ends of the slide.
DO NOT SIMPLY PUT YOUR SLIDE IN A BOX OR ENVELOPE WITHOUT PADDING; IT WILL BE DAMAGED!
A good test is to shake the box after you have packaged your slide. If you can hear your slide moving around, you have not used enough padding... if there is any doubt, add more padding and more tape.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure their parts are not damaged in transit on the way here.
7. If sending a HANDGUN FRAME/RECEIVER or COMPLETE HANDGUN, you must ship UPS or FedEX. It is ILLEGAL for non-FFLs to ship handguns via USPS. Please include a copy of your Driver's License or other ID/LTC/CHL/CWP so we can log in your firearm.
8. You may at your discretion, ship your items 'signature required'.
9. All parts sent in for custom work will be returned to the shipping address provided at the time of order. Please double check your address for accuracy.
10. Send all parts to the following address:
Maple Leaf FAs, LLC13526 County Rd 8Celina, TX 75009
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states or municipalities. You are responsible for knowing the laws in your area. Do not ask us to ship items that are illegal in your area. If your order contains items that are illegal in your area, we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund you minus a 10% restocking fee. We only ship to USA addresses.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
EFFECTIVE 4/21/18: All orders for ready to ship products must have matching billing and shipping addresses. This DOES NOT apply to slide machining services. Any customer wishing to have an order shipped to a different address other than their billing address should contact us for prior approval. If you will be sending parts in for customization (slide, frame, etc) we can return them wherever you need; this policy does not apply to you.
All FIREARMS purchased from us must be shipped to a FFL. Any FIREARMS shipped to us for custom work may be returned directly to the owner where allowed by law. If you require a copy of our FFL/SOT please contact us.